Millward Brown, has released its annual top 10 digital and media predictions, highlighting growing trends in the media sector.
They expect 2013 to be another dynamic year for online display, mobile and social media. Consumers have ever higher expectations of intelligent digital advertising approaches, and marketers will need to deliver more sophisticated campaigns to keep pace with what works.
You can view a detailed interactive version of the top 10 digital and media predictions on the Millward Brown website.
1. Facebook‘s monetisation drive will provide new, richer advertising opportunities for brands.
2. Social media listening evolves from monitoring to insight.
3. Emergence of ‘mobile remotes’ make it a central pillar of smart communication plans.
4. The great paywall makes for scarcity of premium eyeballs.
5. Omnichannel marketing helps brands build on meaningful moments of engagement.
6. Social TV grows up and becomes part of the narrative rather than a conversation about the narrative.
7. Mobile advertising in Africa tackles the smartphone divide.
8. Greater collaboration needed to make the most of real-time optimisation.
9. Better aligning of online display with objectives.
10. More meaningful mobile engagement via apps and actions.
See the complete report below.
To explore these predictions in more detail, click here to download a Pdf copy.
Source: Millward Brown